Plastic industrial LED light fitting suitable also for outdoor spaces, with diffuser made of translucent polycarbonate.
Closed and non-dismountable light fitting suitable for indoor and outdoor space (even without shelter), industrial, warehouse and agricultural buildings, sports premises, transport terminals, parking lots and garages, workshops and laboratories without explosion hazard. The structural design of the light fitting (IP69) allows even placement in food-processing industry - HACCP.
The light fitting resists dust, humidity and washing with spouting water up to 80 °C. The body and the diffuser made of PC material have high mechanical resistance against impact and deformation.
Easy, fast and maximally efficient mounting is achieved when using the cables with connectors delivered by us.
Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics; for more information.
Suitability for use
- Electric equipment: LED modules, fixed output driver or DALI driver
- Light fitting protection: IP66 / IP69
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB, HACCP
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
Materials / finishes
- Ventilation diaphragm in the base eliminating vacuum and condensate build-up
- Interconnection cable with two connectors for mutual spacing between light fittings of 0 m, 1 m, 3 m or for requested spacing
- Cable with one connector for connection of the light fitting to the voltage source in a distance of 1 m, 3 m or in a requested length
- Connectors with 3, 5 or 7 poles, wire section 1.5 or 2.5 mm2
- Body: grey PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Diffuser: translucent PC (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Suspension with the use of stainless hooks
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max.[°C]||Luminous flux of LED modules[lm]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||Power consumption[W]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]||A[mm]||D[mm]|
|Up to ambient temperature ta = 50 °C - body: grey polycarbonate - diffuser: translucent polycarbonate|
|72111||INNOVA 1.4ft PC 2600/840||50||2600||2470||18||137||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72121||INNOVA 1.4ft PC 3200/840||50||3200||3050||22||139||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72131||INNOVA 1.4ft PC 4400/840||45||4400||4180||30||139||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72141||INNOVA 1.4ft PC 6400/840||45||6400||6030||43||140||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72101||INNOVA 1.4ft PC 8800/840||40||8800||8110||58||140||1.5||1175||420 - 700|
|72151||INNOVA 1.5ft PC 3250/840||50||3250||3000||22||136||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72161||INNOVA 1.5ft PC 4000/840||50||4000||3770||27||140||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72171||INNOVA 1.5ft PC 5500/840||45||5500||5270||37||142||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72181||INNOVA 1.5ft PC 8000/840||45||8000||7570||54||140||1.8||1455||700 - 980|
|72191||INNOVA 1.5ft PC 11000/840||40||11000||9950||71||140||1.8||1455||700 - 980|