Plastic fluorescent light fitting with IP 42 or IP 65 light fitting protection, intended for emergency and orientation lighting, with installation on the ceiling and on the wall, with diffuser made of transparent polycarbonate.
The light fitting is suitable for emergency illumination of hallways, offices, warehouses and production shop floors.
Suitability for use
- Light fitting protection: IP42 or IP65
- Recognizing distance: 25 m
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: transparent polycarbonate, UV stable
- Body: white polycarbonate
- Diffuser and body connected: by screws
- Reflector: white polycarbonate
- Electronic ballast T5; emergency module 1 hr, 2 hrs or 3 hrs; fluorescent tube
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Power consumption [W ]||Lampholder||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]|
|Diffuser made of transparent polycarbonate - emergency back-up source with operation time of 1 hour (SE) for emergency (non-permanent) illumination - IP42|
|43019||HELIOS 108 NM1h||1x8||T5/G5||90||69||1|
|Diffuser made of transparent polycarbonate - emergency back-up source with operation time of 1 hour (SA) for both permanent and emergency illumination - IP42|
|43018||HELIOS 108 M1h||1x8||T5/G5||90||69||1.3|
|Diffuser made of transparent polycarbonate - electronic ballast T5 for central battery power supply AC/DC (CB = central battery) - IP42|
|43078||HELIOS 108 CB||1x8||T5/G5||430||69||0.4|