FUTURA CLASS II
Plastic industrial LED light fitting, with diffuser made of translucent polycarbonate with Class II insulation.
It is suitable for industrial, warehouse and agricultural buildings, sports premises, transport terminals, railway vehicle repair shops, platforms, traction substations, depots, parking lots and garages, workshops and laboratories without explosion hazard.
The light fitting resists dust, humidity and spouting water. The body and the diffuser made of PC material have high mechanical resistance against impact and deformation.
Easy, fast and maximally efficient mounting is achieved when using the cables with connectors delivered by us.
It is necessary to consider exhalation in the air which can reduce the usability of the plastic and aluminium at installations in an aggressive environment.
- Constant luminous flux even in ambient temperature of -25 °C
- Up to 45 % lower electricity consumption when compared to tubes
- In DALI version: possibility of constant luminous flux for whole lifetime (CLO)
- Light fitting protection: IP66
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C, Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C (version with emergency back-up source for 1 or 3 hours; M1h, M3h)
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- At request CRI > 80: 3000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K, CRI > 90: 3000 K, 4000 K
- AWEX emergency light module generates a luminous flux of 440 lm
- Available in ABS chemical resistant version
- Optional throughwiring (up to 6 wires inside the light fitting)
- It can be delivered in dimmable or emergency version
- Connectors with 2, 4 or 6 poles, wire section 1.5 or 2.5 mm2
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: translucent polycarbonate (PC) = high mechanical resistance
- Body: grey polycarbonate (PC) = high mechanical resistance
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % glass fibre or stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Distance part: polyamide + 10 % glass fibre, it is used for reflector attachment during assembly
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- The package includes stainless hooks and stainless brackets; if ordered without cables, packaging includes connector counterpart
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max. [°C ]||Luminous flux of LED modules [lm ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power consumption [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|For ambient temperature ta = 50 °C - body: grey polycarbonate - diffuser: translucent polycarbonate|
|47550||FUTURA 2.2ft CLASS II PC 2600/840||50||2600||2420||16||151||1.5||612||475|
|47560||FUTURA 2.2ft CLASS II PC 3200/840||50||3200||2980||19||157||1.5||612||475|
|47570||FUTURA 2.2ft CLASS II PC 4400/840||45||4400||4090||27||151||1.7||612||475|
|47580||FUTURA 2.4ft CLASS II PC 5200/840||50||5200||4840||32||151||2.9||1172||700|
|47590||FUTURA 2.4ft CLASS II PC 6400/840||50||6400||5950||39||153||2.9||1172||700|
|47600||FUTURA 2.4ft CLASS II PC 8800/840||45||8800||8180||54||151||3||1172||700|
|47620||FUTURA 2.5ft CLASS II PC 6500/840||50||6500||6050||40||151||3.8||1452||940|
|47630||FUTURA 2.5ft CLASS II PC 8000/840||50||8000||7440||49||152||3.9||1452||940|
|47640||FUTURA 2.5ft CLASS II PC 11000/840||45||11000||10230||67||153||3.9||1452||940|