Plastic industrial LED light fitting with high chemical resistance, with diffuser made of translucent acrylate.
The light fitting is suitable for the environment where ammoniac fumes, lixiviants, alkaline compounds and hot water (hydrolyses) can be present. We recommend this light fitting for agricultural operations, stables, car washing lines, warehouses, mechanical workshops and laboratories without a danger of explosion of gases, dust and combustible fumes.
The light fitting is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body made of ABS and the diffuser made of AC have increased chemical resistance.
(It is necessary to consider exhalation in the air which can reduce the usability of the plastic and aluminium at installations in an aggressive environment).
Suitability for use
- Light fitting protection: IP66
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 50 °C, Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C (version with emergency back-up source for 1 or 3 hours; M1h, M3h)
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Certification: ENEC, CB, HACCP
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: translucent acrylate (AC), UV stable, chemically resistant
- Body: dark grey ABS with Al coolers (ABS Al), UV stable, chemically resistant
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % glass fibre or stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Cable glands: screwed PG 13,5
- Distance part: polyamide + 10 % glass fibre
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version)
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws and stainless brackets
- Suspension with the use of stainless hooks
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max.[°C]||Luminous flux of LED modules[lm]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||Power consumption[W]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]||A[mm]||D[mm]|
|For ambient temperature ta = 50 °C - body: dark grey ABS with Al coolers - diffuser: translucent acrylate|
|77010||FUTURA 2.2ft ABS Al 2600/840||50||2600||2300||18||128||1.5||612||475|
|77020||FUTURA 2.2ft ABS Al 3200/840||50||3200||2850||22||130||1.5||612||475|
|77030||FUTURA 2.2ft ABS Al 4400/840||45||4400||3920||30||131||1.7||612||475|
|77040||FUTURA 2.4ft ABS Al 5200/840||50||5200||4570||35||131||2.9||1172||700|
|77050||FUTURA 2.4ft ABS Al 6400/840||50||6400||5620||42||134||2.9||1172||700|
|77060||FUTURA 2.4ft ABS Al 8800/840||45||8800||7860||58||136||3||1172||700|
|77410||FUTURA 2.4ft ABS Al 12800/840||35||12800||11660||85||137||3||1172||700|
|77070||FUTURA 2.5ft ABS Al 6500/840||50||6500||5750||44||131||3.8||1452||940|
|77080||FUTURA 2.5ft ABS Al 8000/840||50||8000||7030||53||133||3.9||1452||940|
|77090||FUTURA 2.5ft ABS Al 11000/840||45||11000||9620||71||135||3.9||1452||940|