Metal industrial led fitting 400x400 mm intended for installation on high ceilings, with diffuser made of satinized tempered safety glass.
The light fitting is suitable for operations with high ceilings, industrial outdoor and indoor roofed spaces, warehouses, workshops, sports areas, transport terminals and utility structures without a danger of explosion of gas, dust and combustible fumes.
The light fitting is resistant to deformation, dust and splashing water.
Characteristics of the used tempered glass and its shattering power are controlled by the ČSN EN 12150-1 standard. For applications where spontaneous fracture means a higher safety risk, we recommend to use the version with the safety film (SF).
Suitability for use
- Light fitting protection: IP65
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 35 °C
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B50
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
Materials / finishes
- Sealing: EPDM attached to light fitting body
- Diffusor: satinized tempered safety glass with safety film (SF)
- Body: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Cable glands: screwed PG 13,5
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version)
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Supplied with brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Luminous flux of LED modules[lm]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||Power consumption[W]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]|
|For ambient temperature ta = 35 °C - body: steel sheet, white colour - diffuser: satinized tempered safety glass|
|74550||CANOPUS MINI 4400/840||4400||3610||30||120||5.3|
|74560||CANOPUS MINI 5200/840||5200||4210||36||117||5.3|
|74570||CANOPUS MINI 6400/840||6400||4990||44||113||5.3|
|74580||CANOPUS MINI 8800/840||8800||6860||60||114||5.3|