Metal industrial LED light fitting intended to stimulate plant growth, for greenhouses.
An indoor light fixture designed for greenhouse gardening.
It makes it possible for growers to increase crop yields and their quality as well as ensure year-round production independent of the season of the year or weather. The fitting provides greenhouse owners with exceptional benefits whether it is used to substitute regular lights, or as an energy-efficient feature that complements an existing lighting system. The exceptional characteristics of HORTI are appreciated by greenhouse farmers regardless of what crops they grow (tomatoes, cucumbers, leaf vegetables, herbs, strawberries, cut flowers, pot plants, perennials, etc.).
The light fitting is resistant to deformation, dust and splashing water.
Characteristics of the used tempered glass and its shattering power are controlled by the ČSN EN 12150-1 standard. For applications where spontaneous fracture means a higher safety risk, we recommend to use the version with the safety film (SF).
Suitability for use
- Light fitting protection: IP65
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 35 °C
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L80B10
- CRI > 70: 4000 K for white component of light
- Possibility of delivery of the diffuser with a safety foil (SF)
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
Materials / finishes
- Ventilation plug: type BVPB-01 made of INOX, size M12 × 1.5
- Sealing: EPDM attached to light fitting body
- Diffusor: satinized tempered safety glass
- Body: stainless sheet AISI 304
- Terminal block: stainless steel bushing, 0.4 m cable, STUCCHI 3700 five-pole connector
- LED modules HORTI, supply element DALI (2 drivers – 8 DALI addresses)
- With help of a holder directly to the ceiling
- With the help of adjustable holder directly on the ceiling or on the wall
- With help of a chain hinge
- With help of suspension eyes of M6
- All versions delivered including suspension lugs M6 (4 pcs)
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||DEEP BLUE 450 nm [μmol/s ]||DEEP RED 660 nm [μmol/s ]||FAR RED+WHITE 730 nm [μmol/s ]||Max. performance [μmol/s ]||Power consumption [W ]||Net weight [kg ]|
|Body: stainless sheet - diffuser: polished thermally toughened safety glass|
|74900||CANOPUS HORTI DALI||72||152||135||361||224||11.6|