BELTR T8 TR
Plastic indoor fluorescent light fitting intended for surface-mounted installation on the ceiling or on the wall, with diffuser made of transparent polycarbonate and for tubes T8.
The light fitting is suitable for offices, hallways, school interiors, libraries, lecture rooms, sanitary rooms, hospitals and passenger terminals.
- Light fitting protection: IP40
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: transparent polycarbonate (TR), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Body (Reflector): steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Cable gland: white, rubber
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version)
- Side covers: white, plastic (ABS)
- Electric equipment: electronic ballast T8; T8 intelligent; T8 DALI or T8 DIM
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Power consumption [W ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|Diffuser made of transparent polycarbonate (TR) - electronic ballast - T8/G13|
|24015||BELTR 118 TR E||1x18||1350||82||0.8||635||450|
|24025||BELTR 136 TR E||1x36||3350||82||1.2||1245||900|
|24035||BELTR 158 TR E||1x58||5200||82||1.6||1545||900|
|24045||BELTR 218 TR E||2x18||2700||63||1||635||450|
|24055||BELTR 236 TR E||2x36||6700||63||1.7||1245||900|
|24065||BELTR 258 TR E||2x58||10400||63||2||1545||900|