BELTR T8 OP
Plastic indoor fluorescent light fitting intended for surface-mounted installation on the ceiling or on the wall, with diffuser made of internally coated polycarbonate and for tubes T8.
The light fitting is suitable for offices, hallways, school interiors, libraries, lecture rooms, sanitary rooms, hospitals and passenger terminals.
- Light fitting protection: IP40
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: opalized polycarbonate (OP), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Body (Reflector): steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Cable gland: white, rubber
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version)
- Side covers: white, plastic (ABS)
- Electric equipment: electronic ballast T8; T8 intelligent; T8 DALI or T8 DIM
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Power consumption [W ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|Diffuser made of opalized polycarbonate (OP) - electronic ballast - T8/G13|
|24215||BELTR 118 OP E||1x18||1350||75||0.8||635||450|
|24225||BELTR 136 OP E||1x36||3350||75||1.2||1245||900|
|24235||BELTR 158 OP E||1x58||5200||75||1.6||1545||900|
|24245||BELTR 218 OP E||2x18||2700||57||1||635||450|
|24255||BELTR 236 OP E||2x36||6700||57||1.7||1245||900|
|24265||BELTR 258 OP E||2x58||10400||57||2||1545||900|