BELTR LED TUBE
Batten plastic indoor light fitting with LED tubes.
The light fitting is suitable for offices, hallways, school interiors, libraries, lecture rooms, sanitary rooms, hospitals and passenger terminals.
Thanks to its high luminous efficiency and low electricity consumption it is a suitable replacement for light fittings with fluorescent tubes.
- Light fitting protection: IP40
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 35 °C, Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C (version with emergency back-up source for 1 or 3 hours; M1h, M3h)
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: transparent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Body: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Cable gland: white, rubber
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version)
- Side covers: white (ABS), UV stable
- For LED tubes Osram SubstiTUBE T8 EM Value 4000 K, 6500 K; lampholder G13
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Luminous flux of LED modules [lm ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power consumption [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|For ambient temperature ta = 35 °C - body: grey polycarbonate - diffuser: transparent polycarbonate|
|37110||BELTR LED TUBE 1x60||800||770||6,6||117||0.5||635||450|
|37120||BELTR LED TUBE 1x120||1800||1730||15||115||0.9||1245||900|
|37130||BELTR LED TUBE 1x150||2200||2120||18,3||116||1.1||1545||900|
|37140||BELTR LED TUBE 2x60||1600||1470||13,2||111||0.8||635||450|
|37150||BELTR LED TUBE 2x120||3600||3320||30||111||1.4||1245||900|
|37160||BELTR LED TUBE 2x150||4400||4060||36,6||111||1.7||1545||900|