BELTR LED NM
Plastic industrial LED light fitting intended for emergency lighting, with diffuser made of translucent polycarbonate.
The light fitting is suitable for emergency and orientation illumination of hallways, offices, warehouses.
Non-maintained emergency luminaire for escape routes, available for use in high ambient temperature, ta = 40 °C.
Atmosphere emissions must be considered, as they may reduce the usability of plastics at installation in aggressive environment.
Suitability for use
- Light fitting protection: IP40
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 40 °C
- LED module lifetime: 50 000 hours / L80B20
- CRI > 80: 6500 K
- Recognizing distance: 25 m
- 1-year warranty for battery, 2-year warranty for EM kit (unit + LED module)
- Pictogram: optional accessory
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: translucent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Body: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Cable gland: white, rubber
- EM kit including Ni-Cd battery without autotest, LED module / EM kit including LiFePO4 battery with autotest, LED module
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Autonomy[hr.]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||Power in emergency mode [W]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Battery type||Power in standby mode [W]||Charging time[hr.]||Power in charging mode[W]||Net weight[kg]|
|Non-maintained emergency luminaire without autotest|
|54510||BELTR LED 2.1ft NM1h||1||440||4.5||133||Ni-Cd||1.5||24||9||1.2|
|54520||BELTR LED 2.1ft NM3h||3||440||4.5||133||Ni-Cd||1.5||24||9||1.4|
|Non-maintained emergency luminaire with autotest|
|54530||BELTR LED 2.1ft NM1hAt||1||440||3.3||135||LiFePO4||0.7||12||3.5||1.2|
|54540||BELTR LED 2.1ft NM3hAt||3||440||3.3||135||LiFePO4||0.7||12||3.5||1.4|