ALUMAX T8 ta60
Industrial fluorescent light fitting for high ambient temperatures of up to 60°C, made of aluminium with chamical resistance, with diffuser made of tempered safety glass.
The light fitting is suitable for the environment with high ambient temperatures (max. up to 60°C). We recommend to use it for bakeries, heating plants, metallurgical lines, transformer stations and cooker hoods.
The light fitting is resistant to deformation, dust, spouting water, greasy fumes and chemically aggressive environment.
Characteristics of the used tempered glass and its shattering power are controlled by the ČSN EN 12150-1 standard.
Suitability for use
- Light fitting protection: IP66
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 60 °C (type PRIMA 258 ta = 55 °C)
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -30 °C (ALUMAX 118 and 218 type ta = -25 °C)
- Certification: ESČ
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: tempered glass
- Body: grey aluminium profile, surface treated with powder-coated colour
- Reflector: parabolic shiny aluminium
- Clips: stainless
- Sealing: polyurethane sealing (PUR) in body groove
- Cable glands: brass M18 x 1,5
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version)
- Side covers: grey aluminium alloy with plastic side plates for fixation and suspension of glass at assembly, surface treated with powder-coated colour
- Tridonic Industry electronic ballast with higher thermal resistance
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws and stainless brackets
- To a ceiling or a wall with the use of FeZn sliding hangers in body groove
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
- Package contains stainless sheet suspension brackets and FeZn sliding hangers
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Power consumption[W]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]||A[mm]||D[mm]|
|Diffuser made of tempered glass - electronic ballast - T8/G13|
|44115||ALUMAX 118 ta60 E||1x18||1350||70||3.2||670||580|
|44125||ALUMAX 136 ta60 E||1x36||3350||70||4.6||1282||1192|
|44135||ALUMAX 158 ta60 E||1x58||5200||70||6.8||1582||1492|
|44145||ALUMAX 218 ta60 E||2x18||2700||58||3.4||670||580|
|44155||ALUMAX 236 ta60 E||2x36||6700||58||4.9||1282||1192|
|44165||ALUMAX 258 ta60 E||2x58||10400||58||7.4||1582||1492|