Industrial fluorescent light fitting made of grey aluminium section, with high chemical resistance, with diffuser made of tempered safety glass and for tubes T8.
The light fitting is suitable for industrial indoor and outdoor roofed spaces, warehouses, garages, workshops, sports areas, transport terminals, utility structures, agricultural operations and laboratories without a danger of explosion of gases, dust and combustible fumes.
The light fitting is resistant to deformation, dust, spouting water and chemically aggressive environment.
Characteristics of the used tempered glass and its shattering power are controlled by the ČSN EN 12150-1 standard.
Suitability for use
- Light fitting protection: IP66
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 45 °C
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: tempered glass
- Body: grey aluminium profile, surface treated with powder-coated colour
- Reflector: parabolic shiny aluminium
- Clips: stainless
- Sealing: polyurethane sealing (PUR) in body groove
- Cable glands: brass M18 x 1,5
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version)
- Side covers: grey aluminium alloy with plastic side plates for fixation and suspension of glass at assembly, surface treated with powder-coated colour
- Electric equipment: electronic ballast T8; T8 intelligent; T8 DALI or T8 DIM
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws and stainless brackets
- To a ceiling or a wall with the use of FeZn sliding hangers in body groove
- Package contains stainless sheet suspension brackets and FeZn sliding hangers
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Power consumption[W]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]||A[mm]||D[mm]|
|Diffuser made of tempered glass - electronic ballast - T8, T8 DALI or T8 DIM - G13 - stainless clips (c)|
|44215||ALUMAX 118 E||1x18||1350||70||2.8||670||580|
|44225||ALUMAX 136 E||1x36||3350||70||3.9||1282||1192|
|44235||ALUMAX 158 E||1x58||5200||70||5.8||1582||1492|
|44245||ALUMAX 218 E||2x18||2700||58||3||670||580|
|44255||ALUMAX 236 E||2x36||6700||58||4.1||1282||1192|
|44265||ALUMAX 258 E||2x58||10400||58||6.1||1582||1492|